Little Rock, Arkansas
April 12-14, 2019
Workshop Video: House Staff to Physician Scientist: How Do I Get There From Here?
KIDNEYcon encourages careers in nephrology and nephrology research
Video: KIDNEYcon 2019 Overall Description
A key component of KIDNEYcon's mission is to build enthusiasm for the field of nephrology among residents and fellows and to encourage research careers in nephrology. We also aim to facilitate collaborative research projects among participants of the conference. The conference is a platform for nephrologists and medicine trainees to interact with each other and experts from across the nation and learn about and discuss recent advancements in the diagnosis and treatment of kidney disease. KIDNEYcon 2019 will focus on hypertension, acute kidney injury, glomerular disease, chronic kidney disease, and clinical research. The conference will also feature six hands-on workshops that simulate realistic practice conditions:
1) The Kidney Biopsy Academy
2) House Staff to Physician Scientist: How Do I Get There From Here?
3) Career Development and Professional Advancement (Sponsored by Women in Nephrology)
4) Kidney Pathology
5) Acid/Base Fluids and Electrolytes
6) Interventional Nephrology